We understand that sometimes plans change, even after you’ve started a conversation. That’s why we’ve made it easy to edit booking dates and the number of walks or drop-ins per day before and after you book!
1. Navigate to your Inbox by selecting the envelope icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
2. Under the Pending Requests tab select the correct conversation.
3. Locate the gray request details box on the left side of the page and select 'Modify request'.
4. Make adjustments, then select the green 'Submit changes' button to save your changes.
- Open the request.
- Tap the green 'Modify' button.
- Make adjustments, then tap 'Save' (on iOS) or the 'Send Request' arrow (on Android).
Note: If you need to modify the number of walks or drop-ins per day, you'll need to do it from your mobile browser or from a computer.
If you need to make changes after you confirmed the booking, contact your sitter via Rover Messages to see if they're able to accommodate your request. If your sitter agrees, they can make the necessary changes from their account.
Once your sitter makes the changes, you'll need to confirm the modifications to finalize the booking. Learn more here.
Customizing the Number of Drop-Ins or Walks for Specific Days
Let’s say you’ve booked 1 walk a day for a week, but on Sunday and Monday you need 2 walks. Your sitter can update the number of walks/drop-ins for specific days.
First, contact your sitter to confirm their availability. If they agree, you'll need to confirm the booking first so they can make the necessary changes.
Once they make the changes, you'll need to review and confirm the updates from your account.
Have questions? We're here for you! Contact Rover Support at +47 800 69 377. Or, submit a help request by navigating to the bottom of any page in the Help Center and selecting Contact Support.