You can easily do this from the Pending Requests section of your inbox within the Rover app, or from your computer. From here, you can edit the following:
- Number of walks/drop-ins per day
- Open the request.
- Tap the green 'Modify' button.
- Make adjustments, then tap 'Save' (on iOS) in the upper right corner of the screen or the 'Send Request' button (on Android) at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the request you want to edit from your Pending Requests folder.
- In the grey box on the left, select 'Modify request'.
- Make adjustments, then select the green 'Request Confirmation' button to save your changes.
How to modify a partially confirmed request
If only one of you confirmed the booking, you can still edit the details by declining the request (this will not cancel the booking). Here's how:
- Select 'Pending Requests' from the app and locate the request you need to modify.
- Open the service details and select 'Decline request'.
- At the top of the request, select 'Modify', then edit one or more of the request details.
- Select 'Save' to finish.