Whether you’re hosting a pet at your place or travelling to a pet owner’s home, Rover provides all the tools you’ll need for a fun, safe, and stress-free stay.
When you’re ready to begin booking, remember to always schedule a Meet & Greet to get to know your pet owner and their pet. Learn more about how to prepare for a Meet & Greet here.
Communicating early and often is a great way to ensure that both you and the pet owner have set the right expectations before, during, and after the booking.
Brush up on your pet safety knowledge with these Safety Sitter Resources posts:
- How to Create Your Safety Plan
- What Does Dog Proofing Really Mean?
- How to Have a Great Time, Every Time
- How to Prevent Dog Escapes
- How to Take Care of Puppies
- The 6 Signs of Separation Anxiety in Dogs
- Safety Tips from Real Sitters
- Check out more Safety Sitter Resources here.
If you have a health or safety concern related to a Rover service, we're here for you at +47 800 69 377.